Thursday, October 7, 2010

So Many Roads...

I had my first solo journey,  a kind of  road trip runaway from home at age 16.  When you are young there are so many roads in front of you,  and so little experience behind.  Keeping me company in my '67 Camaro were a couple boxes of 8 track tapes.   Music can help when your not sure which road to follow, and it will be with you when you arrive at your destination. Climax Blues Band shared some of those miles with me over the years... so I am wishing Colin Cooper a Happy Birthday as he, and other talented musicians Serenade the Heavens.


                               Colin Francis Cooper
                                                   October 7, 1939 -  July 3, 2008











You will want to follow this blues song to the end of the road.



The Original MTV will never be Outdone...

No comments :

Post a Comment